Thursday 23 June 2011

Visions



Chaffro says: So, SL8B is in full swing, and whilst wandering I stumbled across a might impressive build by claudia222 Jewell, which in turn directed me to find this video on YouTube. I'm not sure if Claudia also produced this video, but it is of one of her works at least. I like this film though. It's paced nicely, the shots are gently done and the transitions work nicely too. Not entirely taken with the music, but it does lift the film into a different realm of sorts, in that it makes it a more dream-y and whimsical video; I can't help but think that with a different, perhaps more ominous sounding score, it would have a very different effect entirely!

Two paws up!

Pyewacket says: This is a wonderful build and lovely machinima. This particular creation is magnificent when viewed from a distance - and a few more long shots would have been welcome. Complex sculpts suffer under close scrutiny - and the depth of field function, even though very well used here, makes this stand out too starkly. Other than that, nicely done.

1 comment:

  1. I like the singer! I'm melting already after a couple seconds! Now I just wish I knew what she was singing about.... I'd feel like a dolt if she was singing about her recent Supermarket Shopping trip o.o

    ReplyDelete